Friday, May 29, 2009

**Thank you for Hoppin' Over!**

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited to have you hop on by my blog!
How lucky am I to share this news with you!
Bo Bunny asked me to be their Guest Designer for June!
I got to play with one of the new summer releases...Calypso.
I ADORE these colors! ADORE them. They're so beautiful.
The stickers, the chipboard, the albums, the papers, the ribbon..ahhh the ribbon!
The entire line ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

This is just a little glimpse of what I've done for them:



Everything else will be posted on their blog on Monday..so be sure to check
it out! I can't wait to show you everything!

So I get to share with you a little about me....

as you know, I live in Texas with my hubby & 2 teenagers.
I've been a scrapper for at least 12 years or more and I love it!
Scrappin' is such a passion!! I love making a huge mess and boy do I
do that! It's part of the creation process...for all of us I'm sure!
I love making layouts and lately..mini books!
I especially love to scrap about my family. They are my world!

Love to read...love to hang with the fam...love to hang with friends!
(and my most important..love the color pink. :D)

Thank you again for stopping by my blog today.
Don't forget to check the Bo Bunny blog on Monday to see
what I did using the Calypso line!

Have a fabulous day!
(p.s. it's t-2 days until "g" day...)