Monday, May 25, 2009

**Time to Blog Hop**

Seriously? It's that time again? June's creeping up on us...
It's that time to go blog hopping again over at Create My Keepsake!

The reveal of the June kit's here....

Be sure to check out all the girls layouts to see
all of their beautiful creations!

Here's mine:

Is that NOT the most beautiful little baby? I ♥ her!!!
Kinda partial to her name too...Addyson. This sweet babe
is my friend Brandi's new baby girl!
She was born just a few weeks ago. A.dor.able.

Here's a couple of close ups:


Hope your day is going wonderfully....let me know how you are!
So today's the countdown. 6 more days to "G" day.
It's the princess' last full day of high school.
wow.
xoxo,
~me


17 comments:

Sherry said...

ONE OF THE cutest layouts I've ever seen from you! that baby girl is just precious! love all the elements you worked in from the kit but it flows so nicely!

Staci said...

Oh this is so CUTE!! Baby addyson is just gorgeous, and you did her justice with your adorable layout! Love how you worked the birds!!

Charity Hassel said...

totally sweet and cute! love it!

http://carrieferrier.wordpress.com/ said...

SO precious and gorgeous and creative!!! oh yeah...this is perfection!

Sherry said...

Oh, she is adorable. I need to quit looking at baby pictures!!! lol Love the layout, of course, I love ALL your layouts.

TFS!!

Leigh said...

Love your layout, Leslie!! Great job with the kit!

ashjoy said...

Very sweet!

Sophia said...

Beautiful and what great colours...

Brandi said...

Ooooooooh! I LOVE it so much! It is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for scrapping my sweetie girl #2!

Jocelyn said...

So adorable and I love her name!!!! I have plenty of pics if you want to borrow some :)))))!!!! Have a great Monday!

dstandard said...

Beautiful baby and page!

Estee said...

Awww, Leslie!! I love those sweet birds and how you added the ribbon. As always, amazing layout!

scrappermimi said...

As usual your LO is just gorgeous! Can't seem to get enough of your LO's!

Danielle said...

oh my, that is so darn sweet! I love every detail Leslie!!! You are awesome! I miss you!

Danielle said...

she's so beautiful!! I love what you did with this page!!

Juliana said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Leslie!!!

Dena said...

AHhhhhhhhhhh Leslie!!!!! This layout is freakin adorable. OMG I just love it.
Give me an email so we can catch up. I know you are crazy busy with grad night and everything, just want to hear how you are doin. Miss ya and love ya!