Friday, May 1, 2009

**Warning....SAPPY Post...sappy POST**

***just feel like being sappy....

Dear Savannah.....

I love Mark Harris. He's got the best words in his songs. I found this today and boy oh boy did it remind me of all the feelings I'm having with you graduating and starting your new adventure in life. Your dad and I couldn't be more proud of you. We love you to the moon and back. You've accomplished so much in your 18 years. You go girl..

I have to tell you though....time is NOT my friend today.

**can't believe tomorrow is your SR. prom, next week is your SR tea

and in 4 weeks you'll graduate high school.

Time's taken it's toll and gone by soooo fast. I hope you know you are the most amazing young lady and we're extremely fortunate God placed you in our family. We are blessed.....

I ♥ you princess....

(remember...you've only just begun)

6 comments:

Melonie said...

Ok...wiping major tears. HUGE Congrats to Savannah on all of her accomplishments and her upcoming gradution and even HUGER HUGS to Mom. I'm feelin' your sadness Leslie. (((HUGS))))

Michelle StClair said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww. What an exciting time for all of you!

Anabelle said...

Wow, I can only imagine how you're feeling with all of these events coming up. ((hugs))
Have a wonderful time tomorrow, Savannah!!

Lisa said...

I know that feeling! Hope Savannah has a wonderful Prom.

dstandard said...

Oh I know how you feel! After having kids in my house since I was 21 my youngest will graduate next year and I'll be crying with you!

Danielle said...

oh my Leslie. My eyes are filled with happy tears for you, but how hard that must be as a mom. I can't imagine! Big hugs to you!