Monday, June 29, 2009

**Ready for another CMK Blog Hop? What about a PARTY?**

I can't believe it's time to showcase the July kit @ Create My Keepsake!
Time's flying...slow down time s..l..o..w....(hee hee)

The kits called: Family Picnic -- too cute!
Hurry and get it while you can!
It's amazing...full of gorgeous goodies.
Check it out here: Create My Keepsake July Kit
Here's my little part in the blog hop today:
all using the main kit -- ("family picnic")
isn't it full of yummy colors?

Be sure to check out the CMK BLOG for the rest of the hop
and to see what beautiful things the other girls created
(or you can click on the links to their blogs to the right)

Here's a few close ups:


That's a snapshot I got of Princess S while we were waiting
to eat at "Babe's" ( a Texas family fave!) -- she's so cute!

Speaking of her, she:
-- just got home from orientation @ Baylor (it was so fun!)
--just left for church camp all week (I miss her!)
--is getting things ready for moving in (August 20th)
--has "Baylor Line Camp" in a few weeks

and to update on him:
--he is a-ok...the pathology report came back with a perfect result...it's all fine!
--he's almost back to 100 %
-- got his hair cut so cute..I need to get a pic to show you..
--is talking about where he's wanting to apply to for college (he's next, eek!)

OHHH and just wanted to see if you're in the MOOD TO Party!
We like to party we like we like to party...(great now I'll have that tune in my head
all night!)
If you're in the mood, keep checking back as Label Tulip is growing and
has a fun birthday planned!!
Look here:

****************************************
things are good here at the ashe abode...
life's more than a box of chocolates, it's a pinata!
Fun stuff..crazy stuff...
I love it that way!

I've got lots of pics to share soon -- editing them now that my screen's all calibrated.
Have a wonderful week & thank you for
your prayers for Shaypher!
xoxo,

14 comments:

Staci said...

This is so fabulous, leslie! You always work the product SO well!!

Carrie said...

oh YUM!!!! love how you used the kit goodies girl!!! fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

I love your take on this month's kit with your cute layout of your daughter!!! You pulled out the greens and it works SO well with your photos!!!

Charity Hassel said...

fun yummy page!

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

amazing layout leslie - love all of the little details! super fab inspo - i'm looking forward to getting my kit now, yay! have a great day girly! :) smiles, m-

NancyJones said...

fantabulous work dahling!

dstandard said...

Love it Leslie! Great page!

ellen s. said...

just love how you worked that trim!

Anabelle said...

Awesome layout! I love the big bow and of course the sweet photo of your girl. So glad she had fun at orientation. And I'm soooo happy that Shaypher got the clean bill of health!!!

Renee Lamb said...

great layout girl! and so glad to hear that Shaypher is doing well. What ARE you going to do when your baby girl leaves on Aug. 20th! yikes! You've got some great kiddos chicka and glad to hear it's all falling into place for y'all! hugs! ♥

Daniela said...

I love these photos!!! The kit is awesome!!!! Thanks for the update on the boy and girl. Miss you, we need to get together soon!

Liza said...

Love the layout Leslie! I'm inspired just by looking at it!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Leslie...I was so glad to hear from you...I have missed you also!!! So much going on with my youngest grandson and my life has turned upside down!!!! Keep Baby Gavin in your prayers. I was paging through ST and saw you LO.... and I am so proud....I'm like I know that chickie!!!! Wishing you a wonderful week!!! :)

Laina said...

Your work is simply amazing Leslie. There just is no doubt you rock!