Monday, July 27, 2009

***Blog Hop Anyone??**

....how about a few sneaks? I am so excited to show you
my first ever sneaks with Scrap For A Cure's August kit!

Check it out...


and...


and....
that is a FUN kit! Make sure you get your hands on one!
You'll adore it..be sure to check out the sneaks on all
the girls blogs! Be sure to click on their names
on the right and...they're all on the SFAC website :D
*****************************************************
Oh...and...umm....coming soon to a September near you....

12 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVE, LOVE your peeks. I had no doubt that you would rock this kit!!!!! You are amazing, my friend!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

These are amazing! I really, really want to see the full reveal!

Diana said...

Awesome peeks- love the flowers

Erin said...

gorgeous peeks!

emelyn said...

WOW!!! I'm so happy to see you designing for this club, you will totally ROCK their kits!!

Great to "see" you, Leslie!!

Deanna Kroll said...

Omgosh miss Leslie! I LOVE your peeks, yeah, I am going to go hide in my corner now with mine. LOL. You are rocking my friend!

ellen s. said...

your peaks always get me going! love them

Andrea Amu said...

Fun peeks, girl! Packed with color and textures as always!

Leigh said...

Great sneaks, Leslie!
And the new challenge site is very intriguing!

dstandard said...

Beautiful work as always Leslie!

Sasha said...

Girl you always rock paper scissors FOR REAL .. see that is why we are gonna .. oh wait .. anywho .. LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK boo ..

inspo queen

Danielle said...

Yummy.Beautiful.Love the sneaks!
What is this last picture of? Hmmm?! I'm so excited about all these opportunities that are knocking on your door!