Wednesday, July 1, 2009

**The Girls Loft -- The Place To Be....**

"to dress up life!"
-- the kit is live now to order...I believe there's a waiting list, get on it,
you WANT THIS KIT! Trust me!!
GO here to check out the kit: Girls Loft
Be sure to check Girls Gallery for all of the inspiration needed by all of the DT
including the incredibly talented, cute and nothing short of sweet Guest DT girl..

Here's what I did with the July Girls Loft Kit:
My girl and her best friend going to their high school senior prom
with a big group of friends...

Aren't the colors in this kit GORGEOUS!! Margie sure put
together a unique and fantastic combination of all elements in this kit.
I LOVE it! I know you will too...
I had alot of fun distressing the Prima flowers with paint, medium, embossing
powder and glitter...
closeups:


and another layout I did...
nothing was short of being distressed..I know, I got
somewhat carried away. Trust me...once you start, its hard to stop!
LOL!

and my minibook I did...
there's a story behind the title, I'll make it short...
but first here it is:
My sister went to Baylor a while back. She bought my little girl
the CUTEST Baylor Bear sweatshirt @ 18 months old (good grief,
Shaypher was only 2 months at the time...whoa!!)

Looking back -- who'd have ever thought just 18 SHORT years later
my little princess @18 months would be the 18 YEAR old girl going to
Baylor in the fall and becoming a "bear!"
She was our little Goldilocks (she was SO blonde) going to live
with a big group of "Bears".

here's the inside:
isnt she the CUTEST little Bear there?

{the pictures you see of her @ 18 YRS. were taken by
Andie Smith @ Eight18photography.com}

little close up details of one of the pages....one where I was paint happy...
all things you see here are created using the Girls Loft July kit
(except for the actual minibook-- I had a 4x4 Jenni Bowlin book
I was just DYING to use!!!!!!!!!

************************************
Do you...
Remember I mentioned a party?
Did you see this?
it started today....
It's ALOT of fun!
Be sure to check out the Label Tulip boards for all questions
and information..click on the birthday invitation - it will
take you right to the site (click on message boards)

I sure hope you're having a wonderful week!
Fill me in on you and what your summer is like!
Hugs to all....
~me