Wednesday, July 29, 2009

**It's another Blog Hop**

I can hardly believe it's time for another Create My Keepsake
blog hop! The August kit is yummmmy!
TONS of Creative Imaginations...loads of beautiful flowers,
loads of ... well...just loads of FUN!

Don't forget to check out the other girl's blogs for their
reveals! Some are away at CHA so keep checking theirs!

Here's my layout for the blog hop:

The die cut paper...YUMMMYY!!

That's a picture of the princess @ her college orientation a few
weeks ago...she's dreamy!

and here's a couple of closeups:

the wooden brads are gorgeous!!!




So there you have it...August kit by CMK...
get one, 2 or even 3! You sure won't be disappointed!

Have a great week!

Check back soon for The Girls Loft August kit!

7 comments:

ashjoy said...

Yummy is right, what a fun lo. I have one more year before I put my baby out to the real world (tearing already!)

Juliana said...

love this Leslie! so fun and cheery!

Staci said...

This is so beautiful, leslie! Love how you cut the diecut paper into a circle, and what a great photo of your girl!!

Danielle said...

beautiful! love the circle you created!

carrieferrier said...

oooh, lovin' how you used the butterfly lace paper and the title! another fantastic inspiration this month my sweet friend!

Sherry said...

Congrats on the ST news! whoohoo. Fantastic page, as always, Leslie!

Elizabeth said...

I love how you took the kit and made it your own! Each little detail rocks!