Tuesday, July 14, 2009

**Label Tulip Sneaks**

Are you ready for Label Tulip's July kit? The BIG reveal's tomorrow!
(6 pm PST/ 8 pm CST/9 pm EST)


Here's a few more sneaks at some things I did using the kit:




(main kit and add on kit sneaks!)

Check back tomorrow for the rull reveal! OHHH and don't forget!
There's only ONE MORE DAY until the big Birthday Bash!
Check it all out here on the blog: Label Tulip Blog
(there's a FUN new prize, go go go!)


I miss our girl! We go Friday morning to get her...I'm so looking forward
to it! I'm such a GOOD MOM...I'm waiting for her to get home to go
see the premiere of Harry Potter! (because of course I so would
have been there tonight at the midnight showing)

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

I can't wait to see the reveal, good grief, the sneak peeks are so enticing!

Danielle said...

Of course I love them all, but really adore your "whirlwind" page ...freaking cool!! =)