Thursday, July 30, 2009

***PINCH ME***

(for all of you pinchers...THAT is a play on words, LOL)

I am SO EXCITED I can't hold it in any longer!

Tonight I received an email from Scrapbook Trends.
That's enough to make a girl's day, right?!

Well...they asked me if I would be their "Award Winning Style"
girl for November's issue. So here's where the "pinch me" comes in!
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!! So in my best Texas accent....

Would somebody please...

PEEEEEEE-nch me? ;D

Thanks for letting me share with all of you!
I hope your day is just the BEST EVER!
Have fun and make lots of memories.

I'll be having lunch with my SWEET friend Daniela
today! I can't wait...I love it when we get together for lunch!
Too much time has passed since our last one...
I'm going to give her that monkey book I did of her sweet boy!
Can't wait!
Then Michael's after...I have an itch to go in. :D
xoxo,
~Me.

OHHHH wait, one more thing!
Have you checked out The Girls Loft blog yet?
It's up!! AND...just finished my projects for August.
Can't wait to show those!

15 comments:

Amy Coose said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You know I'm so thrilled for you, but not the least bit surprised! Can't wait to see it!!

Jennifer said...

So awesome for you Leslie! Super Congrats!

Jenn in Vancouver

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

whoo-hoo!! super BIG congrats girly!! i am just so happy for you - your work is amazing and this is well deserved! hope you have a totally fab lunch today! looking forward to seeing what you created for the girls loft! :) smiles, m-

Shirley said...

Awesome, Leslie!!!!

Zarah said...

WOW!! That is amazing! (But totally understandable - great choice!)
CONGRATS!

Christiane said...

yeahhh, so deserved!! huge congrats!! :))

Daniela said...

Oh, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!! Congrats!!!! You deserve it!!!!!
It was great to see you. Thanks for lunch and the best little monkey album ever !!!!!!!
LOVE THE LAYOUT!

Wendy Kwok said...

Woooo..... that's super news! Congrats!

Amy said...

That is awesome girl!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Juliana said...

Oh Congrats Leslie! How freaking cool is that girl!!! You totally ROCK!!!

Juliana said...

Oh Congrats Leslie! How freaking cool is that girl!!! You totally ROCK!!!

Becky said...

woohoooo congrats girl!

Anna Bess said...

WWOWOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You certainly deserve it!!

Jennifer Y said...

Leslie!!! I'm so proud of you!! That is so AWESOME!! I just got the new issue in the mail and saw ALL your fab layouts!!! Way to go girl!!! :))