Monday, July 13, 2009

**This is the Story Of A Girl, her Bear, a boy & a monkey.........**

This is the girl...
my girl.
my princess!
who leaves today for a week's long camp at her college.

we take her down tomorrow------->
(click on that picture to see how COOL this camp is...)
my fave part? SHE had to leave her iPhone at check in...
if you know my girl, you KNOW that phone is tattooed to her hands.
Not kidding....LOL. Love that...

Isn't she CUTE next to "Joy?" This is one of the Baylor "BEARS".
they have this cool living habitat for Joy & Lady (the 2 bears right now)
SO CUTE ...how we got Dolly to perform for us...we have NO IDEA!
This was taken a few weeks ago at Orientation...

To find out more about the Baylor University Bear Habitat
click here: --------------> Baylor Bears

and one more:
she has officially picked her major. Yep..the girl wants to be
the next "Elle Woods"...hee hee!!

the boy isn't able to go with us today, he'll be playing
in a golf tournament with his grandfather.
But here he is...so cute with his new haircut:
Umm...my only question is...
when did HE get so big?
he's going to be a senior this year....WHAT! LOL!

I didn't want to leave this post without some scrappy-ness.
Here's one of my sneaks for the July kit at Label Tulip
Don't forget in just a few days it's LT's big BIG big GINORMOUS
Birthday Bash <-------------click to find out more information!


OHHH and just a little sneak of something I just did:

I'll be sharing the full thing in just a few days...
it's something I did for a guest spot at a very FUN company!

and...
keep checking back for the very fun thing that starts Sept. 1st....

Have a lovely week!
hugs!
We are Waco bound in a few hours.......