Saturday, August 1, 2009

**Girls just wanna have fun.....**

((WARNING...photo heavy post...))


Heck yes THEY do!
are you READY to take a peek at The Girls Loft's August kit?

Wait for it....
Wait for it....

prepare to be amazed, excited, to squeal with delight...
afterall GIRLS do just wanna have FUN!

Ok, look......
NOW!
DELICIOUS, huh? This is August's kit. It's up. GO GET IT!
HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go check out The Girls Loft Blog to see the entire contents
and to see how to sign up for the kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a couple of sneaks of what I did with this kit:

and
**************************************************
and as if that wasn't enough of girls just wanting to have fun...
I wanted to show you my layouts I did for Scrap For A Cure.
This is August's Kit:
(my girl going to her SR. prom)
just my girl...(yep, I've used this pic before..hee hee)
and I'm SO not a card maker..but I tried:
LOL!
Go get the kit!
I know your card will be 2387387873871 better...:D
Oh, check out the blog too!! Click here: Scrap For A Cure Blog