Wednesday, August 5, 2009

**Simply Put**

I've gone and challenged myself...
to go simple.
just for the day.
I did it.

with a little cheating of course.
clear embossing is on the brads and the cork letters.
but that layout took me all of 30 minutes.
see even being simple takes me a while. LOL!
but it's cute.
the boys that is....they're cute.
this is for CMK -- using the August kit.
Go GET it too...love it.
Have a great day everyone...
I'm off like a dirty shirt
to get my new do
done.

Let me leave you with a piece of advice.
Smores aren't smores without the...
mores.


LOL....

xoxo,
Leslie

9 comments:

Graziscrap said...

Cute page!!! Cute dogs!!!

Juliana said...

You do simple like totally amazing!!!
And love what you created with the GL Kit! WOW!!!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

And you rock it hun!!!Thanks for sharing.Lovely pics!

Danielle said...

oh, you did simple perfectly! I Love that page, and totally adore the subject and title!

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

amazing girl - love your simple style!! this layout is just so super cute! thx for the fab inspo & happy friday!! :) smiles, m-

Jocelyn said...

I love the page and I saw you in ST again this month!!! Awesome pages!!!! Your simple amazes me!!! Thanks for the kind comments you leave me....you are one of my original first friends in the Blogger world!!! Have a great day...filled with smiles!!! :)

Pam said...

I can't believe you can call that simple! You have THE BEST handwriting! You should have it made into a font so I can use it! :)

Jennifer Y said...

Leslie this layout is awesome!! Simple suits you just fine!:) Although I know what you are talking about...my layouts take forever...sometimes days!

Michell said...

Your card is totally adorable!, and I love the bright colors!! Stunning work!!
--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security