Monday, September 7, 2009

**Back To School...THEGIRLS LOFT Style!**

It's that time again...back to school. 
Are you ready?

The Girls Loft is!!
To kick off the season...
this September kit is PERFECT!
I LOVE this kit. SO versatile ...
so easy to use on any age school kid...
elementary, high school...even college...like below:























(photography by Andie Smith @ eight18photography.com) 

here's a little closeup:
(see the Shimmerz???
 I use it on everything...
LOVE love LOVE Shimmerz!)
and here's our graduate girl.

She received a high  achievement --Texas Scholar
She was awarded this medal in a ceremony and later
wore her medal and was recognized at her graduation...)
way to go princess!! 
 Isn't this kit fab???I LOVE the lace that was included!

and our boy...this is his first day of his Senior year in HS...
we'll have another graduate next year...
Adore the apple mini that was in the kit...ADORE it.


used Shimmerz to paint the letters and
Shimmerz Spritz to make it POP!
This is Savannah and her best Baylor Bud...
these 2 are the cutest friends. 
They went to high school together and are
now buddies @ Baylor U! :D Sic 'em Bears!
(I added the Baylor stickers & embellilshments)
and here's what I did with the rest of the apples....
(my honey)
(my princess)






















(and the prince)

I hope you enjoy...GO GET THE KIT. I think there's a FEW
left, hurry hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHH and have you seen THIS news??
Yes...hurry and apply! Label Tulip is holding a new DT call!

Well the girl just left to go back to school...(she's been home for Labor Day)
so I am off to go get my creating on.....
have a great day!!

xoxo,
~me