Monday, September 28, 2009

**It's THAT time again...SFAC Sneak Peek & Ohhh winner!!**



It's time for a little SNEAK peek at Scrap For A Cure's OCTOBER kit.
I can't believe it's already time for October.
This year,
wait, hold up....
the past 20 years....
have done nothing but
FLY BY!

Hope you're having a FUN day!
Today I'm going to have lunch with my SWEET sweet friend
I am SO lucky we live in the same
area we can meet
eat
talk
and giggle
as long as we want! ;D
(well until they kick us out, ha!)

I'm waiting to hear from you:  mom2alex.
YOU are my SHIMMERZ winner...
send me your info and I'll get
that sent RIGHT out to you!!!!

Hugs everyone...
~Leslie

9 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Oh those sneak peeks! Teasing our eyes like that! Can't wait to see it. Have a fun day and enjoy your lunch!

Suzanne said...

Ooh, great sneak! Can't wait to see the whole thing! :-)

Danielle said...

ohhhh, love your sneak!!!!! you are so awesome! have fun today with Daniela!!! lucky girls! :)

NancyJones said...

awesome! can't wait to see it all! have fun girly!

kimmi said...

your projects are so awesome!! I cannot wait to see what you do with the stuff you got from the lss when i was in town!! I'm excited to see that clear mini album!!

did u get a good pic of us? my hubby obviously doesn't understand how to focus and the only one that i got that isnt blurry is one he snapped from the side.... email them to me, please, ma'am!! :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Great peek, can't wait to see the rest!

Erin said...

love the peak! looks like its full of fun details!

Staci said...

oooh, that peek looks gorgeous!! i loved that photo of you and daniela on FB :-) Hope all is well, my friend!

Leah Crowe said...

this sneaky peaky is wonderful! Lovin' the dimension and layer that I see... c'mon full reveal! :)