Wednesday, October 28, 2009

**Scrapped for ME, Another Class and an Update**

I haven't done THIS in a while:


or this:

I went to a crop and scrapped the layouts above.
It's been SO LONG since I've left the comfort zone of my home and
my scrappy space to scrapbook with friends.
I had the BEST TIME!!!
I went with my sweet SWEET friend Daniela to Scrappers Boutique
and we scrapped our little hearts out!
(not to mention did some Shimmerz demo's...woo hoo!)
Don't get me wrong..I LOVE LOVE LOVE
scrapbooking for my teams I design for...It's my DREAM to work
for them....
it's like a mojo booster to sit and scrap....
like that. :D
I  used TONS and tons of Shimmerz...
and had the best time visiting with everyone....
I

Just a note....
Don't forget to leave me a comment right here: 
in my Flat Rate Box giveaway! (International entries welcome...
just know you'll have to help me a bit more on shipping...thank you!) 


My next class @ Scrappers Boutique:
This class is November 3rd @ 6:30 pm
(click store name for more info)

Oh one more thing: 
and class update:
this class scheduled for tomorrow 10/29/09:
has been rescheduled to Saturday, Nov. 7th @ 2 pm.
So you still have time to get a spot AND if you aren't able to make it and
want a kit...please contact Cheri @ Scrappers Boutique for info.

Make it a great rest of your week!
Don't forget to leave me a comment after watching my Shimmerz Video Tutorial
(Scroll up....)


p.s. I'm so excited...I can't wait to get my November Scrapbook Trends.
a little birdie told me something fun was in there....
xoxo!

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love all the creations...you work is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I always have a smile when I leave your Blog...you are such an inspiration to all of us!!!! Have a wonderful day....sweet friend!!! :-)

Lea L. said...

Awesome layouts girl! Love them!

~Lea

Julie Overby said...

Awesome layouts!! I haven't been to a crop in forever either! Glad you had fun.

Kimberly said...

Such GORGEOUS creations!!! LOVE them all! xoxo
Love ya!
xoxo
K

Joanie said...

WOW.....gorgeous pages! Crops are so fun....glad you enjoyed your time with friends!

KateB said...

as usual, I love the layouts-helps that your kids are so photogenic too huh??? Just wanted to say, as a big handwriter, I love your handwriting and the fact that it's always soooooooooo straight!!! Give me a tutorial!

chelemom said...

WOW!!! Your LO's are AWESOME!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Wonderful pages, Leslie! How fun that you got to scrap with Daniela... that HAD to be a blast with you two together :) Congrats on teaching classes too!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

Oh, such sweet layouts and how fun to go and scrap with friends! I just moved and I am totally missing my scrappy buddies!

Jennifer said...

love your creations!!

Jennifer Y said...

Hi Leslie! I haven't stopped by in awhile! I'm loving all your new layouts and so glad you were able to start teaching at SB!!! Hope you are doing well!!!

Jill Deiling said...

wowwow awesome!! I fall in love immediately with every single one of your layouts!