Tuesday, November 24, 2009

**Happy Jolly Days - the Details, & a VLOG**

EXCITING NEWS!!
Did you KNOW that Shimmerz has a VLOG?
Wait...what's THAT you ask?
Well...let me show you!
Shimmerz Education Team has a new blog...
called...Shimmerz VLOG where you will
see all the Education Team post
video tutorials EVERY WEEK!
Be looking...

Oh and something else...
kinda fun...

Final  Details are ready!
Mark your calendars!

December 8, 2009 
@ 6:30 pm
@ Scrappers Boutique (N. Richland Hills, TX)
(click link for location)

Sure hope to see you there!
This is my FIRST Shimmerz class
and I'm ready to teach you how to make your
holidays BRIGHT and SHIMMERY using fun
new techniques with the best product out there...
SHIMMERZ!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hope it's full of turkey's, football, games, memories galore...
may you all be blessed!
We are heading out later today
for Tennesee and North Carolina...
can't WAIT!

Well...before I go I thought I'd show you one more time...

Here's a look at the cover of the FUN mini you'll create:

Happy Jolly Days: