Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*I love CHRISTmas*

Can you tell?
Here's a hint at our home this Christmas...


















































































































(please excuse my roll of paper, the box of shimmerz'ed circles
for my garland and the teeny blue dog toy.  I forgot to move....)


































































































(silly Duster insisted he spoke for all furry 4legged babes
with tails in our house by saying...."meRRy WoOfmAs to you!")




Merry Christmas,
May it be joyous, full of festivities, love,
memories and most of all.....beautiful.

Love,
The Ashe's.
















(a glimpse at our Christmas card this year)

13 comments:

Sara said...

i love all of your decorations and your tree rocks! omg your dog is so cute-what kind? i have one that looks exactly the same and we have no clue...have a great holiday!

xoxo
sarabeth

Amy Coose said...

Love seeing all of your decorations. Your card is amazing, as I knew it would be.

Daniela said...

Love your house and all your decorations!!!!

Shirley said...

LOVE everything, Leslie!

Danielle said...

gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your decor, and your Christmas card is absolutely beautiful!!! Have a wonderful Christmas Ashe family!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

beautiful!!

Rachel said...

what beautiful decor!

a said...

love your tree!!!!

okay i really love all your framed photos and noticing so many of them are ones i took of your awesome kids!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Leslie for sharing with us!!! Love all the photos and your tree ROCKS!!!!

Wishing you and your family and very Merry Christmas!!!! Blessings sent your way!!! ;-)

Danielle said...

Your decorations are so much fun, just like you! LOVE your christmas card! hope you all have a MERRY christmas!!

Kimberly said...

Ohhhhh...YOUR HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW! I LOVE all you have done...and your tree is BEAUTIFUL...and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my card! I have it hanging on the wall...YOU are an AMAZING woman and FRIEND that I am so thankful to know! xoxo
Love you,
K

rae said...

oh wow Leslie, your house looks gorgeous!!!! I just love your decorations!! Your Christmas card is absolutely fabulous!!!
wishing you a VERY merry Christmas!!
(((hugs)))

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey Leslie,
I've been a fan of yours for some time, I just had to tell ya. Love your adorable tree. Wishing you a fabulous 2010! xOxO deb