Monday, January 4, 2010

**Birthday Girl...**

Happy Birthday to her
Happy Birthday to her
Happy Birthday to our Princess...
Happy 19th Birthday to HER:

(photo courtesy of:  Melinda Leal, taken:  12.23.09)

Dear Savannah....
I hope you know how proud you make us
how happy you make us
how crazy you make us...
how contageous your laugh is...
how contageous your smile is...
how loving you is what completes us.
me.
thank you for making me a mommy.
thank you for making me who I am today.
Because I'm not who I am without you.
I adore you.
I am thankful for you.
I love you.
Happy Birthday to you. 
Your last year in the "teens".
Wow.
When did THAT happen?
Weren't you JUST our little girl?
Now you're a young lady...
a freshman at Baylor University
who loves life.
who lives to love.
who loves to live.
who....
makes each one of US
so lucky to be a part of YOU.
Happy Birthday, Princess.

This is for you...
In your honor I want to share a few of my FAVE
layouts of you:





I love you....so so much!
happy happy day.
to all of you too!
:D
~L