Monday, February 15, 2010

**Button me up, cupcake!**

really....I do come up with those titles myself.
cheese. total cheese.
BUT..
you like buttons, right?
Especially CUTE CUTE buttons...
like THESE....right?

What about when they're mixed with cupcakes?
Like this....

"Sweet Cakes" by Tessa Ann Designs in her Button Shop:


yummy...yes?  oh goodness.
aren't they DELISH? 
I am so excited I got to work with them!!

It is my "Creative Team Monday" over at

Want to see what I did?
Look:

you can see it in full and what else I did
by going to The Button Shop blog...

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope your day is fabulous.
Guess what else...
I've got one more box of
"I've cleaned and purged my scraproom"
left...
if you are interested...
just follow my blog and leave me a comment
saying you did...
I will draw a winner Friday!
xoxo,
Leslie

20 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm already a follower... Does that count???

Juliana said...

love those buttons and your LO!

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh yes! If you're a follower, totally counts!

Shirley said...

Loving it as always! I think that I'm an anonymous follower. LOL! You've got me wanting cupcakes now!

Amanda Profumo said...

Your creations are fab-o! I'm a huge Tessa Ann fan too- nothing is better than a set of her buttons in the mail to create with!

connie said...

I am also a follower of your great blog! Love the cupcake buttons and LO.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love these cupcake buttons.......so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Renee J.

Traci said...

just started following your blog. Those cupcake buttons are too cute and the LO is adorable.

Jocelyn said...

Love these button and you know I am a follower!!!! I just adore the LO.....love the title!!!

Have a great one Leslie!!!

Frances said...

Cute stuff! Those buttons are adorable!

Amy said...

I'm now a "newbie follower" I just love Tessa Ann's buttons and saw the blog post. Adorable work!! Got me craving a cupcake now! (Hmmm....wonder how many points those would cost me on Weight Watchers...LOL)

Nitasha said...

I'm so proud to say I'm a follower of your blog! I have to get my daily dose of shimmery, gorgeousness here!

Vangee said...

I'm already a follower because I love to see all the wonderful things that you create! Thanks so much for all the inspiration! Hugs!

Nikki said...

Oh I saw those buttons insomeones feed and had to take a closer look They are adorable and a chance to win them too thanks
hugs Nikki

klasickewpie said...

Oh yes! I'm already a follower. I must buy some of those buttons, as they would be perfect to designiate the birthdays on the new magnetic calendar I just got. A little glue, a little magnet and there you have it...cute as a button. So sweet on your LO used as a topper on the folded flower too!.

Anonymous said...

I am a follower... I have a daughter the same age as Savannah who just went off to college this past fall. Love the buttons :)


Anne S.

Lea L. said...

Those are darling cupcake buttons Leslie...great job using them up!!

~Lea

wadev said...

I'd be willing to trade my cleaning stash with yours! Ha!

Jennifer Y said...

Gosh...I haven't popped in in awile and LOVING all your doing!!! I've been wanting to try those fabric flowers...love how you used the buttons with them!!! Fabulous work!! Have a great weekend! :)

sanjeet said...

love those buttons

Work From Home