Tuesday, February 2, 2010

**Feelin' Vibez???!!**

Can't you just FEEL the Vibez?
Exciting Shimmerz News...watch:



Check out the COLORS:

























Introducing VIBEZ....16 Vibrant Colors with intense
Shimmer and Shine!!! Watch the video above
and share it with your friends!
Shimmerz will be giving away a FULL Collection Set
of Vibez Miniz to one lucky blog reader that makes a
purchase from our site today! Set contains all 16 colors!

Aren't they DELISH?

So bright, so bold, so shimmery, so extraordinary!!
You're going to want to get your hands on them...
ALL of them! The new colors are beautiful!


Also...visit the Education Team Member's blogs below...
they are each giving away a bottle!
Jeni Boisvert
Lori Renn
Lucy Edson
Bethany Kartchner



I made a couple of things using some of the new Vibez:

I spritzed my Jenni Bowlin paper (that was red & cream)
with RazzleDazzle Berry. I also spritzed small Bazzill chipboard
circles with the same color, as well as my chipboard hearts. 
Really LOVE how BOLD the color is!


Here's a closeup:

















and here's a little file folder card I made:















I punched 3 inch scallop flowers from Jenni Bowlin paper
and spritzed with Rolling In The Hay Vibez and
Rusty Bottom Vibez. I spritzed  my Prima "nakey" leaves
with Vertigre Vibez. THAT color is amazing. It has the coolness of
a gorgeous green with the SHIMMER of a copper penny! I'm in love.
I also spritzed Rusty Bottom  and Rolling In The Hay on top.
Mainly for more shimmer...and boy did I get shimmer!
My Pimra flower was first spritzed with Rolling In The Hay, then
I dried it using my heat gun. I spritzed Rusty Bottom on top...
giving this cool coppery effect. I LOVE how this turned out.
Here's a closeup:

Hurry today to the Shimmerz site to get yourself some YUMMY
VIBEZ!  If you've got a local scrapbook store, tell the owner to order some!
They won't be able to keep it on the shelves!

Have a lovely day...
and go get all Vibez-like!

**be back tomorrow with Shabby Chic sneaks!