Sunday, February 21, 2010

**Have I shown You?**

I have to show you something! Something that made my day bright.

A sweet friend of mine Sheri Twing, who's work I adore emailed me
a bit ago and told me she "scraplifted" a layout of mine as
a scraplift assignment she had for a team she serves on....

I can't tell you how that made my day! To  think she chose
me to  scraplift....I'm quite honored!! I mean have you SEEN
Sheri's work??

I have to show you her layout:























I LOVE this!!!
Gorgeous colors, gorgeous photograph...fabulous work!

Sheri lifted this layout of mine I did a while back:
(one of my faves I've done of my girl!)
I just have to tell Sheri again...
YOU ROCK!!
Love what you did !
Thank you for choosing me as your lift
and for sharing this with me!
(see I told you I'd blog it! Silly!)

I can't wait to share with you what I worked on
at the crop last night...
I had SO MUCH FUN!
I managed  to complete 2 layouts
for  upcoming assignments for
Shimmerz & The Button Shop.
Which is a record for me
since I can't stop gabbing long
enough to  even  complete 1,
LOL!! The night went by TOO
FAST!

Have a wonderful day,
xoxo,
~me.


8 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Both layouts are beautiful!!

Frances said...

LOVE both of these layouts...can I be in on the fun! Totally loving the amount of patterned paper incorporated into the layout.

Myia Shantrice said...

Well what an awesome lift! Love both pages ladies!

Danielle said...

They are both fantastic! I have been thinking about you lately. I hope all is well with you and your family. Just caught up on your blog...your projects are gorgeous (as always)!
Much Love girl!

Keely Yowler said...

Gorgeous layouts, gals! You both are fabulous designers.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

how utterly gorgeous!! both of the layout!

sanjeet said...

Well what an awesome lift!

Work From Home

Jill Deiling said...

i love both of your layouts- too beautiful!