Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Me...being quite Revealing?*

Hi friends.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
I'm hoping you're ready to see lots of photos...as this post
is very photo heavy!

Revealing March's "Garden Party" by The Girls Loft today...
hope you enjoy:


Ahhhh...his eyes. Can't  you just swim in them! That is one cute cute
boy if I do say so myself (being biased and all...)
photo is courtesy eight 18 photography.
(Shaypher's SR. photo.)

There is SO MUCH to die for in this month's kit.
Lots of:  My Minds Eye, Crate Paper, Basic Grey,
AC, Maya Road,gorgeous trims,  handmade goodies...etc!!
Not to mention...burlap!

isn't' that burlap FABULOUS???
I'm hooked.

Next layout...
"Glam".
I know...simple word.
simple title.
but....totally fits.
plus...it is so her...
I added the Jenni B banners...
covered them with papers from the kit.
took the book paper, made those cute rosettes,
sprayed them with Shimmerz Vibez
and glued them down.
The flower at the bottom
was so easy...just simple handcut circles
and the inside?
it wasn't supposed to look that way.
I had the perfect flower in my noggin.
I started twisting & folding then realized
I didn't want to twist. or fold.
but since I did...
it's twisted. and folded.
I like it though...
that's the girl in her prom dress from last year.
photo is courtesy of eight18photography.
(one of her SR. photo's.)

here's closer:
I'm kind of addicted to these lil' rosettes. they are so easy!
you should try some.

and for my next one, "stop & go":
Check out THE coolest sewn border made of
flowers and circles.  GENIUS!
truly excited to see that in the kit!
I love that border.
I cut mine and made it 3D and ziggy zaggy.
I adore the chipboard flowers that are in the kit too.
Of course I Shimmerz'ized them. ;D






















I used an 8x10 photo (eight 18 photography) and cut it in half,
then used my Martha Stewart border punch for the scallops on the
right side.  Journaling is all around the layout. It talks about how
I want my girl to always know to stop before she goes. Take in
all she can before hurrying off to the next thing. Be it literal in context
or not so literal.
To just remember to explore her surroundings.
Enjoy life, be ready for the not so fun days,
and never forget to be herself.
I love that girl.

Closer:
see that border?  Yummmmmmmm.
used some of the burlap for flower centers.
Check out the gorgeous brown flower with rhinestone center!
That is in the kit too.
Seriously...drop dead gorgeous kit.

My last project to show is my mini I did.
We got this fun chipboard album in the kit and I knew exactly
right when I saw it what I wanted to do
using all of the delicious kit contents.
So here  you have it...
"The Fam":


I made tiny rosebud flowers with strips of the leftover
paper scraps.  See...you can use EVERY bit of this kit.
Don't throw away any scraps you have...use them up.

You can see the full album & all the pages
I created over at The Girls Loft blog.

Thank you so much for letting me share with you today!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I did with
March's kit:  Garden Party.
Be sure to get this kit.
You won't be able to stop creating once you open it up
and play, play play!

In other news...
I just picked up supplies @ Scrappers Boutique for the next
class I will be teaching VERY soon. It's a Springy class..
A home decor using 7 Gypsies printer tray & lots of Dear Lizzy.
Details and sneaks will be coming soon...stay tuned!

Also...
again, our family wants to thank you so very much
for all the positive thoughts, the many prayers,
the love and support from all of you.
Things might be starting to really look up,
but there's still that silent prayer request I have.
So if you don't mind...
would you please continue to ask God
to surround us? Thank you.
We love you.

Have a lovely LOVELY week.
Tomorrow my 2 sisters and I are travelling
down to Waco to see Savannah @ Baylor.
Can't wait...I know she just went BACK from
Spring Break..but I miss her! I can't wait to see her.
She's excited to show off her dorm to her aunt who
still hasn't seen it all decorated.

I also can't wait for Saturday...
going to crop with 2 sweet SWEET friends
@ Scrappers Boutique.
Yay!

xoxo,
~me.

15 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the pics of the awesomeness! Have a fun and safe visit!

Jocelyn said...

Love all these goodies and keep the pics coming...you soooooo inspire me and the prayers will continue!!

Wishing you a wonderful week sweet friend!!!

Juliana said...

All of these with the GL kit are fabulous Leslie! love all the handmade flowers too!

Anabelle said...

These are just heavenly!! I love all of your rosettes, that border, Shaypher's eyes, your princess in her gown and of course that mini!! You are awesome, my friend. Keeping you in my prayers. ;)

klasickewpie said...

Leslie, continued prayers for whatever struggles you or your family are facing.

Such wonderful layouts and the family tag album if fabulous.

Linda

Jen Fox said...

i can't get my little rosettes to turn out like yours... are they just straight strips, or are they scalloped? I love the ones on the "glam" layout the best... help!

love you, btw!

Renee said...

Leslie, thanks so much for sharing. The pics. are awesome. Oh, and the goodies from the kit are way cool. Last but certainly not least is all of your creativity. It is super FAB!

Take care and know the prayers are still coming, my friend.

Jill Deiling said...

amazingggg layouts and mini leslie!! I stared at them for quite some time, hard to take my eyes off of them!
I am saying silent prayers for your family, I hope everything is okay!

gscrapbooks said...

So beautiful! You always seem to amaze me... and dare I say it, actually do something creative!!! Glad to hear the prayers are working, hope everything continues on a positive track.

Kimberly said...

OMGosh...these are AMAZING as always! So much eye candy going on with this post...makes me smile!

...and prayers are indeed happening daily...covering you like a blanket my friend. (((hugs)))
Love ya,
K

Frances said...

Beautiful layouts Leslie! Lots of fun colors and embellies.

Danielle said...

oh, your work is pure beauty!!!!!! as always, you are in my prayers.

Jessica said...

Love your layouts. They are just gorgeous. I cannot get enough of them!!!

dstandard said...

Such fabulous work - you just keep up with one amazing piece after another!

Daniela said...

I just love these!!!! So wonderful and beautiful!!! Love all the color and those flowers are fab!!!! Awesome work.