Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*Spring Sprung - the class and.....*

If you are in the DFW area and have been wanting to take
a springy sprungy type of class,
have I got one for you!

I'll be teaching:
"Spring Sprung" 
@ Scrappers Boutique
in North Richland Hills, Texas
on the following dates and times:

4/15 @ 6:30 pm
4/24 @ 10:30 am

Cost:  $40

To sign up, simply call Cherie @ Scrappers Boutique
at the following number:  817.503.0777
Seating is limited so hurry and get yourself a spot!

In this class you will get to play with:

you willl also
learn fun techniques like:
-how to make cute flowers
-playing with fabric
-inking and distressing
-how to use Shimmerz to alter colors
SO...
if you are in the area and would LOVE this...
I'd LOVE to see you!

{**to note:  if you are from out of town & aren't able to make
either of these dates...Cherie is offering class kits for purchase.
Simply call:  817-503-0777
or visit the website for more information**}

**************************************
in other crafty news:
Here's the full Shimmerz layouts
from the sneaks I shared
earlier this week:

"the bond":


supplies:
Jenni B Coordinations Cardstock
(oh goodness, get that pack NOW! it's to DIE FOR!),
butterflies & buttons
Sassafrass Lass Apple Jack
Studio Calico stamps
this incredible canvas fabric I found at Hobby Lobby
cupcake holders
and beautiful flowers Daniela Dobson shared with me!

here's a couple of closeups:
and the next one:

"two"
supplies:
Shimmerz Jeni B Bleu Vibez, Concrete Spritz,
foofala (we're talking old school foof here, LOL)
Sassafrass Lass Apple Jack, Sass letter stickers
Hobby Lobby Ribbon

Daniela had the prettiest butterfly die cut
with her. Taj decided to cut LOTS and lots of them for us to have.
I had the best time using the negative as stencils,
spraying Shimmerz all over,
then tracing around them.
I added the positive afterwards and made them "fly".

Here's a couple of closeups:
I loved playing with the butterflies!
Now I'm thinking about getting me a die cut machine!
Well bigger than my cute cute Slice that is...

So guess what I'm about to go do?
Meet Sassy Sasha Holloway at my local scrapbook store..
she's passing through on to the airport on her way to her new life
with her fam in England...
Can't wait to see her!

Have a fab day...
much love to all....
~Me

5 comments:

metrochic said...

you, my friend, are a rock star. fo sho.

Nancy W said...

WOW! You totally Rocked it! You are my HERO! I am so going to check out the dates, I would love to make a road trip to learn from you sista! hugs from Houston!

Julie Overby said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love that photo too.

How fun that you get to meet Sasha. Have a great time!!

(hugs)
Julie

SASHA HOLLOWAY said...

I love love loved see'n your work in person and I TOUCHED IT .. LMAO .. okay girl you are the sweetest cutest thing .. woman .. ahem and in FOYARES .. Ima be all up on that .. if not sooner .. I wish I were here longer so I could meet Taj and Daniella .. I cannot believe you all are SO CLOSE to each other OMGoodness ..

yall need to hook up inviting Jenny P down there ..

love you .. and thank you SO much .. tell her I am going to talk about her store on my blog .. it is the BEST little store ever .. and that stove was AMAZING with those Dear Lizzy products .. so so cute.

Nitasha said...

I'm so happy that my scrapbuddy is going over tonight to sign us up!!! So over the moon excited about taking your class and having the oppourtunity to meet you! If you can't tell already, I'm a huge fan of your work!