Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*This.(plus)That(equals)everyday.life*

Can I just tell you how PROUD I am of our local Fort Worth
boy, fellow friend of both my kids
American Idol Contestant Alex Lambert?

















That kid, through his fears, proves to all of America...
he's got it.  I LOVE his voice.

Did you hear him last night?

I think it's cool that the kids can root on a friend like that...
We're certainly rooting for him, GOOO Alex. We know you
can make it far!

In other news....
the princess comes home this Friday for Spring Break...
yippee!!  I'm so excited to get to spend the entire week
with her...doing girly things. Afterall...I AM the only
girl right now in this full of men (both human and dogs, LOL)
so it will be nice...

OH! And tomorrow night @ midnight
The hubs & I will be here....
3D'ing it....























SO excited.  CANNOT wait.
LOVE Johnny Depp. LOVE him.


Guess what else!
I'm a guest blogger.
I've never been a guest blogger before!
Sudie, sweet sweet Sudie @ Unkit
asked me to be her guest this week.
It's just gone live.
CHECK IT OUT!
http://www.unkit.com/
Thanks for having me Sudie!
THAT was FUN!!!

Now...
off to watch the girls on Idol.
Have a GREAT night.
xoxo....

p.s....
I got this in the mail today:
The Girls Loft March kit.
Yum.
Sneaks coming soon...

7 comments:

Renee said...

Hi, Leslie,

Yes, we think that it is awesome that Alex is on IDOL. We are rooting for him too!

Oh, I hope that you have tons of fun with your family this week. That is awesome.

I will have to check out @unkkit. That is pretty cool, too. Congrats!

Take care....'Love all of your enthusiasm and creations!

Daniela said...

You didn't tell me about the guest blogger!!! I will be checking it out. Congrats. Have fun with your girl next week. I guess we can have lunch after that since this week didn't work out.
I can't believe that there are 4 AI contestants from around here. How awesome!!!! I have my favorites!!!

Jill Deiling said...

he has an awesome voice!! :) I've been rooting for him because I like his name (my son's name!) but now that I know you know him I'll be rooting for him even more! haha.
Youre so lucky you guys are going to see AIW! I hope you have a great time!

Melonie said...

That kit looks yummy. I can't wait to see Depp playing the Mad Hatter. So excited about this movie. You know I am totally rooting for Alex and I LOVED his performance this week. Feel bad the kid throws up from nerves but he'll get better with that:) Hope you have a great week. How can you not when you are going to see Alice in 3D.

Kimberly said...

OMGosh...you totally have to tell me about Alice in Wonderland!
LOVE Alex too...he is doing GREAT! I can see why you are proud of him. I think it's fun knowing that NO ONE even knew he could sing too! :)
I am so LOVING this kit! Hopeing to get my 2 done before I leave at the very least!
xoxo
Love yam
K

Anabelle said...

Can't wait to see what you do with that yummy kit. Have fun with your sweet girl. I'm so glad she's spending her spring break with you and not on some beach far away!!!

gscrapbooks said...

He's got such a nice voices, he always looks so scared though. I'm sure I'd be terrified too! He's actually in the Entertainment Weekly that just came. Have fun with your family, our spring break the week after this one... should be interesting since we have no plans, just the kids and me hanging out! ;-)