Wednesday, May 19, 2010

**Girls. Girls. Girl.**

are you asking..."huh?"
"what's that title mean?"
It's me at 3 am (duh...tea @ 10 pm was NOT a good idea, take note.)
being goofy with titles.

By Girls I mean...The GIRLS Loft.
By Girls I mean...The GIRLS Paperie.
and by GIRL I mean...Paper GIRL.
Wait. what?

The Girls Loft kit for May is PACKED
with The Girls Paperie - Paper Girl.
and by packed. I mean...packed.
This kit is FULL of it. (LOL)
Lovely lovely stuff Margie has designed!!!
Well..if you go to the blog - The Girls Loft blog -
you can see all of the beautiful work done by the Design Team.

These are my projects:

First up - in honor of our 20th wedding anniversary...
I did this layout about my super cute boy.
(photo's taken just the other day on his birthday)

closeups:
speaking of our anniversary...we wanted to say thank you
to all of you DEAR dear friends
who wished us happiness and many more years together!
I read Alan all of the sweet comments from all of you.
He loved hearing them and is as touched as I am!
So thank you.
We had a wonderful celebration!

Our SUPER sweet children gave us a dinner at PF Changs
for our anniversary. ☺☺☺
Aren't they the BEST? We were SURPRISED beyond belief
and so thankful for their kindness and giving hearts.
LOVE those kids!!  ♥♥♥
So we went to downtown Fort Worth and ate at PF Changs,
walked thru downtown, shopped in Barnes & Noble,
stopped by Target on the way home
(I HAD to get Valentine's Day! it came out on DVD today.)
then came home to watch our tv shows we missed...
and just had a nice time being with each other.
Seriously boring to most...
but we roll like that. B.O.R.I.N.G
Wouldn't have it ANY other way.
Love love LOVED tonight.

Oh...well let me show you the rest of what I made:
I had these Jenni B. banner chipboard pieces in my stash and was DYING to use them.
I knew the Paper Girl was PERFECT for them - so I created my "love" banner.
It's hanging in my scrap room. Not to have a play on words or anything..but...
I LOVE IT!
closeups:
and the rest:
(photography:  eight 18 photography)
(photography:  eight 18 photography)
You should get this kit!
It's beautiful!
AND it's your chance
to get your hands on Margie's incredible new line.

It's super late, or early rather (4 am?)
and I should totally try to get at least 3 hours of sleep...yes?
LOL...
What a dreamy evening....
Have a great one friends!
xoxo,
~me.

8 comments:

MandyKay said...

WOW!! Stunning work!

April said...

GORGEOUS work!!!!

Kimberly said...

Totally GORGEOUS as ALWAYS! xoxoo
Love ya!
K

Pam said...

OMGoodness, your work always leaves me with my jaw on the floor!

Congrats on 20 years! Your post made me all teary eyed it was so sweet!

Kathy Martin said...

Everything is beautiful! Happy 20th Anniversary! I'm just under two years behind you on my marriage...to another terrific guy who makes me so very happy! Love your work! :)

Danielle said...

Well....Good Gravy! You are amazing, and once again your projects are Extraordinary! Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 20 years. May you and Alan be blessed with many, many more!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I'm always amazed by your work and mad scrapping skillz :)

Keshka said...

These are gorgeous! I love Margie's stuff!