Monday, May 24, 2010

**I played with paper and glue today...**

& had so.much.fun doing so!
A little Websters love today...
(this is made for my local scrap store:  Scrappers Boutique)






















close ups:




















I LOVE that I get to play with fun new pretty things. 
Thank you Cherie!

{photography is by:  Eight 18 Photography}

I hope your day is great today!
It's a beautiful Texas day....
even if it is already starting to get stifling hot.

Make it a happy one!
xoxo,
Me.

13 comments:

Renee said...

'So glad that you played with paper and glue today. 'So fun. I love what you have created. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing all that your work (play), wink! It is truly refreshing, Leslie.

Hugs,

Renee

Renee said...

Whoops, Leslie, I meant to say all of your work. That is what I get for changing mid sentence.

Take care,

Renee

Charlene said...

SPECTULAR!!!!! You are so stinkin talented!!! Can you rub some it off on me? lol!

Anna Sigga said...

the layouts girl - your girl sure is a stunner!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Leslie these are amazing! As always, your work is gorgeous! I wanna be like you when I grow up! LOL Thanks for the inspiration!

Ki said...

Lovely pages, as always, Leslie! Have I told you lately how much you inspire me? Well, you DO!

Kathy Martin said...

You made a couple awesome pages with your paper and glue! :)

Staci said...

gorgeous girl and gorgeous layouts!! I hope you are doing well, my friend!

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

ohhh gorgeous layouts i adore them!

Blossom inch said...

I love your flowers, the layout is nice...
hugs, yuz

Daniela said...

Wow, love them both!!!! See you in one week, I can't wait. I will not have time to go shopping before then.

Melonie said...

I love when you play with paper and glue:) This is beautiful!

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Leslie
How are you? Your layout is nice and fantastic as usual. Hugs, Yuz