Sunday, May 9, 2010

**Inspire Me**

*photo heavy*
(**warning**)

This is my mini I did for Shimmerz using all kinds of FUN
and new techniques.  I went distress crazy and had a blast
doing it!

Be sure to check the Shimmerz Blog for my tips
on some of the techniques I did to create this book...

*Inspire Me*
(my book of motivational quotes & favorite Bible verses)


































































I hope you've enjoyed seeing it all in full detail.

It's a joy to me to share inspiration when I get
that whim to create something...
even if it is just for myself....
it's just me and it feels good!

Happy Mother's Day.
I hope you Moms everywhere are being
pampered, spoiled, loved, cherished....
as you so deserve.
God Bless you all.

And....finally,
because I know she reads here...
to MY mom.
I love you.
You are my true source of life, my inspiration, my very best friend.
I love you, I cherish you, I admire you.
I will always hope I can only be half the mother
you have been to me.
You are why I strive to do my best to make sure
my sweet gems know what true love is.
So thank you.
Your unconditional love has made me who I am today.

I will see you soon....
(on my way to you right now!)
with a little something I created just for you....
xoxo...