Tuesday, May 11, 2010

**Pearlz Please....**

So listen....
have I got NEWS for YOU!

Have you heard what happens when you mix
COLOR galore with pearlZ?

I mean come on...these aren't your grandmother's pearlZ.
These are some Pearlz with pinache (if I do say so myself!)
May I present to you....Shimmerz Pearlz

Check it...


My absolute FAVORITE is Carrot Top. Oh my gosh. The ORANGE.
It's incredible. Then there's Sunny Side Up. Slurp. It's like so bright and
cheerful it makes you want to smile!

Actually...all of the colors are gorgeous. So pretty, so pearly, so vibrant.

I made this layout using Carrot Top & Sunny Side Up:
(photograpy courtesy of eight 18 photography)

**Photo's to return soon -- out for publication**

















I panted the wooden sun Carrot Top & the circle around Sunny Side Up.

on this one I painted on top of my orange cardstock. I used Carrot Top.
LOVE how the shimmer really stands out!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I created
and I hope you have a fabulous day!
**Dont' forget to check the Shimmerz Blog for all the
beautiful Pearlz inspiration!
Check out what the entire Design & Education Teams have done.
You will be so happy you did!