Saturday, May 15, 2010

**Start Me Up**

Have you seen this cool new challenge blog?

Go check it out:  
 It's a great place to rev up your
creative engine and get you on your way
to motivation!

I was so thrilled when Patti from Start Me Up
contacted me, asking me to be a guest designer
for them this month...
I was asked to come up with a challenge,
create a layout based on my challenge,
& create that same layout about a male figure...
here's my layout:

my challenge to the SMU team was:
to" step outside your box,
your comfort zone
& do something you haven't done yet.
Something you haven't tried..."
So for me this layout was quite challenging.
Because...
 the hardest challenge for me
 is to NOT use cardstock.


"I want to reach for it EVERY time
I do a layout. In fact...
I did at first then remembered, OH WAIT!

So I've completed the layout for
this challenge using no cardstock.

Here's a closeup:

and another...




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks girls at Start Me Up for having me as your guest!
I enjoyed it so much and will be sure to keep up with your
challenges in the future!! 
 
Thanks for letting me share with you today!
 
I'll be back soon to show you a few sneaks of
my May - The Girls Loft kit...
 
Until then...
have a lovely day!