Thursday, May 13, 2010

**Talk about Treasure!**

My mommy...
is my treasure.
I love her dearly,
I listen to her (no really mom...I DO listen!)
I admire her,
I thank her...
because without her, I am nothing.
My mom molded me...
made me the me I am today.
I wish I could do so much more for her
to show her how sparkley of a gem she is to me.
(and my entire family!)


I decided this Mother's Day I wanted
to make her something I know she'd treasure...
(she loved my book of quotes I made myself)
so....
this is what I did for her:






















On a few pages, I'm not sure if you noticed...
but I did something I've never done before.
I got a new toy...a Big Shot. (on a GREAT sale might I add!!)
and a bunch of Cuttlebug folders...
Well...I took some of my canvas pages
(as well as some of the tags I used)
and embossed them...
you can see it very well here in this closeup:
and here on my Jenni Bowlin Faith tag....
(as well as the canvas - see the musical notes?)
and here on this canvas tag....
I tried it and FELL in love!!
I hope you've enjoyed my Mommy's Mom's Day surprise...

Be back soon with a couple of fun things to share!
Have a geat day..
xoxo,
~me.

3 comments:

Melonie said...

Beautiful! I'm sure she loved it!

Sara said...

amazing! i love it and i'm sure your mom did too :)

xo

Melissa said...

It's awesome! Yeah, I love those cuttlebug embossing folders... so cool. I've never tried them on canvas.. Such a good idea!