Tuesday, July 6, 2010

**A.....**
























Just a little shout out post today to my honey...
I'm so proud of him.
He's not only the BEST hubby a girl could ever dream of,
OR the best dad around....(we've got 2 lucky ducky kiddo's!)

He's also one who takes chances, believes in himself, does
what he's always wanted to do...

today he sent in his first query letter to a publisher about
something he's got in his noggin. WOOT!
We're crossing everything that he gets a call,
his idea is fabulous. I've seen it.

So to you, my sweet hubby -- this post is dedicated to you.
I not only love you with all that I am..
I believe in you,
I stand by you...
I'm truly proud of you,
love,
~me.

p.s. be back soon!
working on lots and lots of projects! (The Girls Loft, CHA, For The Luv Of Art & a
couple of surprises I've got crawling up my sleeves...happy, happy!)

have a lovely day!

6 comments:

JessiW said...

Leslie, I LOVE this post...so great!! And I'm crossing my fingers for him...good for him!!

Renee said...

Oh, Jessi, you are so right. I love Leslie's post, too. Your words are beautiful and heartfelt, Leslie. 'Wishing your hubby all the best and thinking lots of positive thoughts.

The Ashe family is truly blessed!

Shirley said...

Wishing him all the best!

Jocelyn said...

What a Fabulous Post.....love that pic!!! I will be crossing my fingers also...you two deserve the best!!

Boy you are a busy lady...I can't find the time to create a thing...ok...a little something here and there!!

Have a great one!!! Love ya girlie!!! :-)

Charlene said...

Awww that is so sweet!!! Keeping fingers crossed!

Taj White said...

Congrats to Allen, beautiful post Leslie. You two are so very sweet!!