Thursday, July 8, 2010

**busy busy..**

(wouldn't have it any other way)
here's what I'm buried under:

The Girls Loft July kit:

















and:
For The Luv of Art's July kit:
and and and:
CHA samples for Shimmerz 
and...
rearranging my bitty scrap space
(pics coming soon)
and....
getting him:
ready to head to his first year at Hardin Simmons
and....
making sure she:
has everything ready to head to her 2nd year at Baylor.
and her life in a new condo with her sweet friend.
::sigh::
and...
(yes, there's more. LOL)
playing with my new pretties:
(will it ever get old?)
(Maytags...named 'em:  Scarlett & Rhett. Seriously!)
so if you don't see me for a few days...
you know where I am & what I'm doing.
See you soon!

Oh!
p.s.
got a couple of fun news tidbits up my sleeve to share soon...
~me.

3 comments:

Kristi (aka T!) said...

Sounds like fun busy stuff Ash!! Love the red set. ALMOST makes you want to do laundry.
Excited to see what's up your sleeve.

Amy Coose said...

That's what I love to be buried under...yummy scrap stuff! Can't wait to see what you create, and hear your news. LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new w&d.

jillofallcrafttrades said...

ohhh such yummy kits!