Monday, July 19, 2010

*On Holiday*

(*warning...photo  & word heavy today..*)

The Girls Loft has the July kit up and boy is it YUMMY!
Full of The Girls Paperie -- On Holiday.
Lots of whimsical, bright colors & embellishments.
I think this kit can be used for trips, boys pages, girls pages,
minibooks...etc! You name it, you can do it!
Go get yourself the July kit...here:  Girls Loft July Kit

Here's what I did with the kit:














photo from Thanksgiving '09 on our trip to Tennessee &N. Carolina
here's another layout:

see what I mean about travel & whatever you want?
my boy page came together SO easy using this kit.
(Shaypher's SR. photo's courtesy of eight 18 photography)

one more layout:






















even sports photos...
(again...SR. photo's courtesy of eight 18 photography)

and finally...
I've been wanting to do a little mini of our Tday trip -- using some of my
fave shots from the trip.
When Margie sent me this kit I KNEW it was perfect for my idea...
I used a Maya Road house album I've had for a couple of years now..
decided it would be so CUTE covered in all the gorgeous papers...
here's what I came up with....cover:
















the last page is near & dear...that's my hubby's daddy. He lives in
North Carolina and just ADORES when we bring the grands to see him.
He's the highlight of our trip!
so that's it. my mini....
and? Just because I can (due to this being my blog and all...ha!)

have a lovely day,
~me.

12 comments:

Nancy W said...

Amazing as always! You are genious! *hugs from Conroe, TX!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Oh I love this kit! You worked magic with it as always!

April said...

AWESOME work!! I love seeing all of it, especially the close-ups, hehe. ;)
- April

Amy Coose said...

Wow, you did some amazing things with that kit! I love the mini, every last page of it.

angie backen said...

hi. i love your "home". ;) you are so great with the little details. this mini reminds me of a circle journal i once made, but never got back. *sigh*
i'll just have to make another, i guess. thanks for the inpso! :)

Kathy Martin said...

My goodness! Lots of terrific pages here! Great mini memory book too! :)

JessiW said...

You sure have been busy!! Love all of it...your style is gorgeous:) You should have come and seen me in NC:):):) Have a great week!
Love, Jess

Jennifer said...

wow! You always inspire me! Amazing work, Leslie!

Taj White said...

Beautiful projects girl!! Love the mini and layouts using on holiday. What cool photos too!!

ellen s. said...

oh gorgeous gorgeous! i have to check out their kits....loving all the details! sometimes i think i could just look at close ups all day, LOL!

Caroline said...

Seriously AWESOME.
love what you did with the kit. On my way over to check it out.(again)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

So adorable! all the projects are very cute!