Friday, July 30, 2010

*Reveals & Girly Girls Trip*

I have the rest of my For The Luv of Art July reveals to share:
I've been wanting to do a layout for quite a while using both of
the kids SR. photo's that eight 18 photography took.
I thought this was the PERFECT opportunity, to mix the banner
with the photo's....
I really like how it all came together.
I even pictured it this way, LOL!
Aren't the stamps in this kit CUTE!
I love that banner stamp, designed by Norma Kennedy!
The "♥ u" is another fave.



 
My sweet SWEET husband of 20 years...
I'm a lucky girl...no wait, luck doesn't have anything to do with it...
I'm a BLESSED girl.
yep...it's true.























Look REALLY really close. See Savannah?She's under "The Duke's" hand!
I found this wall near one of our FAVORITE eating establishments (Babes, YUM!)
and just had to take my girls pic next to it....

That's it for July.
I JUST received August's goodness and after I get home from my
girls trip I'll start creating! (wait til you see THOSE stamps!)

Speaking of girls trip...
Early tomorrow morning Savannah, myself & some friends are driving
to San Marcos, Texas for a little shopping overnight trip. I'm SO excited!!
Girls getaway...just what we need.
Savannah's heading back to Baylor Sunday.
::sigh::

Be back soon with a few more creations & some news....
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!
xoxo,
~me.

13 comments:

angie backen said...

*sigh*
seeing your work makes me wanna start scrapping again. LOVE.

have a fabulous girls weekend! take lots of pictures!

xo

JessiW said...

These are gorgeous, Leslie. And I should get my August kit today...can't wait to see those stamps up close:) I hope you have fun on your trip and be safe:)

April said...

More amazing stuff, as always. ;) LOVE the one about your hubby...
- April W

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Gorgeous layouts Leslie! I love seeing you work your magic with these kits! Have fun on your girls trip!

Danielle said...

gorgeous! the first one is so creative the way you used those big banners!!

Nancy W said...

Amazing layouts always! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a FABulous girls weekend!

Mahlin said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous.. Now I want to get scrapping, right away!

Linda said...

I love your work! These layouts are great.

Renee Lamb said...

Love love love! That first layout is awesome with all the banner love! And of course the hybrid layouts rock too!

Melonie said...

Love that LO! The banner along the side rocks and can those kiddos get any more beautiful? Seriously you are one lucky girl!

Ibis said...

Super cute layouts. You made the banners look super cool, I love it. And I did miss Savanna in that Duke layout, lol, I had to look twice to find her. Awesome photo op! Thanks for the inspiration!

Charlene said...

Your work is one of my fav's!

Charlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.