Monday, July 26, 2010

*Sidekick*

Sidekick...
this is what I call my sweet friend's little girl, Alexandra.
She's so CUTE. SO cute. So funny...always making us laugh..
We LOVE this precious little girl. She's like family :D

For my last layout for Tessa Ann's The Button Shop
I wanted to do a page about this photo I captured
of Savannah & Alexandra at Savannah's graduation tea.
I love how it turned out. I altered the color of the photo so it
would perfectly match what I had in mind to do on this page:

I think it turned out so cute!
Isn't she a doll?
Thank you Tessa Ann for letting me be one of your creative
girls these past 6 months! I've had the BEST time!!


Anyways...this week is CHA week. I wish I was there!!
I hope all of you there have a GREAT time.
So looking forward to seeing all the sneaks of all the fun new stuff coming out!

Happy Monday everyone...
xoxo,
~me.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

ADORRRRRRRABLE LESLIE!!!! So stinkin cute! love the colors too!

JessiW said...

That is so adorable!! I love the colors and such a great photo!!