Monday, July 12, 2010

*sneaks, peeks, & the lil' studio*

...still creating away....♥
had to take a breather to show you a little sneak.

Ready to take a peek at For The Luv of Art's July kit?
Here's the kit:




















this is a sneak of what I've done so far....
fabulous kit, right? I LOVE it!!
Here's a link where you can go purchase one for yourself!

here's closeups:
and:
------------------------------------------------------------------
and now I can finally show the pics of my teeny scrap space...
my hubby just rearranged the furniture, giving me more storage space.
I LOVE how it looks!! The computer can also be a t.v. so he put it where it's
right in front of my bed. Now we curl up in bed & watch tv....love!

so here you go, I made a little slideshow of my space:


I love my tiny area. It's my favorite spot in the house!
Have more to share with you soon...
(news, more layouts, creations...)
have a great week,
~me.

12 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Leslie

I love your tiny studio, mine will be up soon...we are moving to our new house and can't wait for my studio to be ready.

I always hop to your blog and your creations are just awesome.

Cheers
Yuzz

Anabelle said...

Gorgeous layout and kit! The colors are fabulous. And your scrapspace is such a little slice of heaven! Love that coke crate!

Amy Coose said...

That kit is gorgoeus! I love your LO, of course, and your studio is adorable, just like you!!

Amy said...

love your layout! You did great with the kit!
Your scrap room is so cute! I love the cleaness of it! its very pretty! I need to redo my room..

ellen s. said...

oh that is one awesome layout!!!! i looove the pops of green!

and your space is fab! you are so orgnaized!!!

JessiW said...

OMG...love your layout so much and your space..I'm so jealous!! I want a space like that, but even if I ever get a space all of my own....it will never be that organized! maybe in another life I will be a very organized, clean, neat type, unlike the messy scatter-brained life I'm living now LOL!!!

Danielle said...

ooh i'm jealous of Scarlett and Rhett! lol just wanted to stop in and say hi! love your creations and your work space! i am anxiously awaiting when my girls go back to school in the fall, so i can rearrange mine and make it pretty!
xo
dani

Meg Giroux said...

Leslie, your "tiny" space is just AWESOME!!! You are so organized lady!!!
Beautiful kit and your layouts are gorgeous!!!!

Vanessa said...

luv the design of your layout & the yummmy close up pics!

Kimberly said...

SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS creations...and LOVE your favorite spot in the house....it's PERFECTO! xoxo
Love ya!
xoxo
K

Mel said...

Your studio is so cute and I'm convinced it is sprinkled in magic pixie dust since every LO that comes out of there is so pretty and just plain fantastic.

Ki said...

If I could create half as much as you do I would be a very happy scrapper! I adore your scrap space - it's awesome!!