Tuesday, July 27, 2010

*That Boy -- Color Challenge*

Do you like a good challenge? I know I do!
It's my day to post the new Tuesday challenge
at For The Luv of Art

Today's challenge can be found right HERE on the boards
as well as HERE on the blog.

Here's my example:























(photography by:  eight 18 photography.com)
a few details:



























Check it out!! Be sure to participate & upload your creations
to the gallery and on the boards. You could be entered to win
a For The Luv of Art gift card!

Oh and speaking of For The Luv of Art...
check out THIS exciting news:


 













Congratulations ladies!!

Hope you're having a lovely day!
xoxo,
~me.

8 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout - Shaypher is such a handsome boy! Love the color combo! you rock my lady!

Taj White said...

stunning layout. I will have to check out this challenge. Wonderful work my friend!!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! Awesome page! GREAT design! :)

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

aww such a sweet lo i love it!

JessiW said...

Love this layout Leslie!! You do amazing detail:) And what a great challenge!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

What a stunning layout, absolutely beautiful color! Awesome challenge Leslie!

ellen s. said...

you know how much i looove this :) and what a fab digi team!!! :)

Charlene said...

What a wonderful page!