Monday, August 23, 2010

*joie de vivre*

not much to post today...
out doing lots for the college girl...
back home later to get scrap happy...
(will share soon, promise!)

so I leave you with a "she" quote
I just L♥VE:

"she crossed borders recklessly, refusing to recognize
limits, saying bon jour and buon journo as though she
owned both France and Italy and the day itself"
(celebrate her joie de vivre)

Texas Style:

















urban action by Maggie Holmes


p.s. I'm not a professional photographer, nor do I play one on tv.
I just love my camera and my subjects (willing or non) so much.


Happy Monday,
xoxo,
~me.

---thanks again everyone for your sweet words. ♥ you all!

4 comments:

JessiW said...

beautiful photo...I actually got to do a little scrapping earlier before the kids got home. Have a great day:)

Kimberly said...

How ADORABLE those boots are!
Hey...look at me...I can FINALLY POST! Going to do a little catch up with you now! YAY!
Love you!
xx
K

Sasha Holloway said...

You crack me up. Love the shot girl.

ncjanell said...

Congratulations on being the new glue girl.