Saturday, August 28, 2010

*Paper Girls*

remember when I told you to look around my blog to see if you saw
anything that was a "clue" of some sort?
It looks a little, ok ALOT like this:



 
YAY!!
I can finally share this news!
(click...read it, because I STILL cannot BELIEVE that's MY name there!)
 
and if you're wondering what that's all about:
 



 
you can go here:
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/81946
to call in and chat!
so bookmark it now :D
 
EXCITING to say the least, right?
I can't WAIT!
 
I'll leave you today with a little sneak of
something fun coming up:


 
 
xoxo...
~me.
 

9 comments:

heather_graham said...

OMG NO WAY SERIOUSLY????? (i'm totally channeling my inner valley girl) I'm not AT ALL surprised, you are a ROCKSTAR!!! bookmarked it...i'm try to be there!!!!

Jocelyn said...

CONGRATS sweet friend!!!! So happy for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellen s. said...

congrats!!! that is so cool, i have to check it out

ashjoy said...

Congrats! Off to check it out!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

How do you find time to do it all????? Seriously you have awesome time management skillz! CONGRATS! This is so cool!

Cheri Piles said...

Awesome!!! Congrats this is so great!

Renee said...

Congrats, again, Leslie. So, so happy for you!! You certainly deserve it.

Take care,

Renee J.

Harriett said...

Congratulations from a new reader of your blog from Mansfield! You have so many new opportunites lately!
As a relatively new resident of the area who has no other scrapbooking friends here, where do you shop?

Charlene said...

Congrats!!! That is so cool!