Sunday, August 22, 2010

*Psych!*

So.
We moved her in:























*PSYCH*
Obviously God has different plans...
Funny how HE works. Sense of humor? I'd say so!


She's moving back home.
(inside...I'm doing my secret hand pump...yes!)


to go to college locally...






















I'm not going to lie...totally ok with it.
In fact...I'm actually in LOVE with it.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be an empty nester...."yet."


(thanks God...you always know how to look out for me...ALWAYS)


I'm convinced that her path change is only an uphill climb to her dream.
God's in control...
Of her.
Of her dreams.
Of her goals....
HE knows best...
and I'm so glad she knows it.

"give her the reward she has earned & let her works
bring her praise...." ~Proverbs 31:31






















I love faith. Sometimes I doubt it, doubt myself...
(who doesn't...right?)
but giving it ALL to HIM proves, time and time again to be
highly beneficial.


I won't hide my faith, ever.
.............................................................................
today I'm scrapping like mad.
Inspiration hits, I go to town.
Working on fun things, surprises...
love my job.
love my life!


Blessed girl I am.
have a lovely Sunday,
xoxo,
~me.

10 comments:

Renee said...

'Wishing many more blessings to a very special family!

Hugs,

Renee

April said...

What awesome news!! I wasn't getting the feeling you were meant to be an empty-nester yet either. ;) Now you've got more time to spoil your girl! Congrats...
- April

Jocelyn said...

So happy for you.....being an empty nester is tough....I know...and having her home and going to a local college feels safer...it did to me!!!

Have a great one!!!

Melonie said...

Glad you get to have your favorite girl back in the nest...where she is safe and sound....a little longer only makes for stronger wings and bigger dreams:) (((HUGS)) for everyone.

Sudie said...

God's timing is always perfect. Wishing her a wonderful school year.

Sasha Holloway said...

Look at you mama doing the happy dance. I am happy that the sweets is still in school and doing what is best. Why not do what's best with mom and dad around ..

Congrats to you both on that move.

Nicole said...

I just got in from taking my daughter to her 1st day of school and listening to 106.1Kiss-Fm where they read a sweet poem about a girl going to kindergarten and then played butterfly kisses song. I was bawling the whole way to work. It made me realize how quick time is flying bye...Enjoy your sweet girl @hm for a little longer. I plan to hug mine extra tight tonight and hold on just a little longer :)

JessiW said...

So happy for you!! And yes, God does have a way of working everything out...always:):)

Love this post!!

Kimberly said...

YAY! So happy for you...what happened though?
Need a catch me up phone call!
xoxo
Love ya,
K

Danielle said...

Oh that's great news!!