Monday, August 9, 2010

**Thank You to INFINITY*

and beyond! (lol...sorry for the mini cheese there.)
That's just how much I want to thank all of you!
I can't even tell you how touched I am by all of your congrats on THIS news.
Still walking on clouds over here.
I'm nervous, so excited and did I mention...
NERVOUS???????!!!!!!!
This is going to be ONE fun, exciting, exhillarating adventure that
I'm SO readyto take on. So thank you again...
and thank YOU American Crafts for choosing ME!



I want to share one of my entries with you today:















I know...right?! A card?! Me?! And you know what? I actually LIKE it.
Another fun bit of news I can share finally...
Have you seen this challenge blog? It's called: Mission To Create and it's full
of a VERY talented Design Team with FABULOUS challenges each week.
For challenge 23, which is this week's challenge, I got to participate as their
 Guest Designer!! I'm so excited Nicole asked me!! Thank you Nicole...
I loved this challenge. I love that I was able to add a little piece to it.
Here's my layout I did:

I came up with the color challenge (check out the inspiration piece on the blog,
then I had 3 other challenges to do on my page.
I chose: brads, stitching a border & using 6 patterned papers (except I used more, LOL)
be sure to check out the blog, participate and ENJOY!! You'll love that blog.
Thanks again girls for asking me!

I hope you all have a wonderful week...
be back soon !
~me.

14 comments:

Renee said...

Leslie, thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Thank you, too, for being the sweet, cute and caring person that you are.

Best wishes in your new adventure. I know I already congratulated you. I am just so happy for you!

Hugs,

Renee J.

JessiW said...

Leslie, that is a gorgeous card, and such a beautiful layout...your work is inspiring me so much right now!! I just love your style and your personality and you!!! And this might sound cheesy, but I am really so glad to have "met" you through FTLOA:):)
Love, Jess

sarah said...

you should not be nervous at all! your work is amazing.

me, on the other hand, is sweating up a storm thinking about how i have to create with designers like you on the team. haha! :)

anyway, congrats again... and LOVE your card.

hugs,
sarah.

Shanna said...

This is such exciting news!!!! Congrats again girl! Love your work! Now I can see it combined with one of my fave scrapbooking manufacturers!!! Love it!

ellen s. said...

i still can't believe you will be an empty nester! man, i guess that gives you more time to play with all of your FAB AC goodies ;)

i looove your card! and the layout is fab..i have to check out that blog congrats to infinity!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congrats Leslie!!!!
That is so awesome!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Congrats on everything leslie! i love what you did with that frame in the layout!

kim said...

well I can see why they picked you !!!

Caroline said...

gosh, i SO love your schtuff :)
congrats again on AC!

shaggyfish said...

congrats! and oooh.. I love the card!
looking forward to get to know you too :) Smiles!

Sherry said...

Leslie, That layout is amazing. I esp. love the little frame with embellies in it!

Congrats to you! Your work is fabulous and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Charlene said...

Your work is just stunning!!!! And You are SO talented..American Crafts made a smart choice (Wink) lol!!!

Amy said...

wonderful work girl! and congrats again!!!!!!!

Mel said...

LOVE that LO Leslie!!!