Monday, September 6, 2010

*spotlight...*

today's an exciting nervous day...
a spotlight kind of day....
my first assignment is UP on the American Crafts Blog!
















I'm just a TAD bit excited!!
that saying..."all because 2 people fell in love" is one of my faves.
It's GINORMOUS above my fireplace.
a true reminder of how much my family means to me!
so...
hurry,
Go check it OUT....
tell me what you think!

and meet fellow DT'er Chin Pooi Pooi!

OH!!
And don't forget tomorrow...
at 12:30 CST (which is 1:30 ET, 10:30 PST)
it's our first: 













show!! Be sure to call in so we can talk about your Paper Life!
Here's the link to call in to join:  http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/81946
I look forward to chatting with all the Paper Girls and....YOU!


have a lovely day,
~me.
xoxo~

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT, Leslie!!

Anna Sigga said...

Fantabulous layout girlie!!!

April said...

SO cool! Amazing as always. ;) Congrats again...
- April

MandyKay said...

oh.emm.gee. that layout is soooo awesome!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Pam said...

It's fantastic Leslie! I love it!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations! How exciting and what a cool page! :)

Danielle said...

awesome! it's gorgeous!

beckyjune said...

I was so excited to see you up on the blog today. Your page is gorgeous, of course!

Renee said...

'So excited for all the good things coming your way, Leslie!! Great layout, too!

Mel said...

Love it and I too love that saying:)

Charlene said...

Awesome LO as always Leslie!

leah said...

Too cute!! Love your layout!

Becky said...

awesome girlie. your amazing