Friday, September 3, 2010

*starstruck*

because guess who's a guest at the Jenni Bowlin blog today?
























seriously?!!! me?!!

it's no surprise i'm a
huge huge fan of JBS. huge.
(one of my fave mfg's!)
so....
i almost passed out when i received
the email from doris asking to be one of their
guest bloggers for september.
whoa. 

so excited! so so excited.
remember the tease from yesterday?
well...if you go to the blog:  JBS Inspiration
you can see it all in full...

the layout above is one of my guest creations.

and...
this sure has been a fab year.
i've got more to share with you soon....
xoxo,
~leslie.

14 comments:

Amy Coose said...

I am so excited for you, my friend!!! So well deserved, and I can't wait to see more.

JessiW said...

You are sure rocking the scrapping world...so proud of you:) I love that layout. Getting ready to run out and run some errands, but will check out the blog later on today! Have a fabulous weekend, Leslie!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Girl you really are scrappin' hot right now! I'm so happy for you! Well deserved that's for sure! I'm off to go check it out now!

Rhonda V. said...

Congratulations!!! I lovvvvve your creations and it was such fun to see you on the JBS blog today!

What a fun layout of your son and I adore the quote on your daughters page too!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Lan said...

Congrats! just saw your amazing JB layout and now i'm a new follower.

kim c said...

i saw it at jbs this morning. congrats leslie. i like how you used the stars. very nice. have a good labor day weekend.

Melonie said...

YAY! So happy for you Leslie! You are amazing and so is this LO!

curlyqmosaics said...

Congratulations! What a cute layout, of course they would feature you, you are extremely talented. Way to go!

dstandard said...

congrats Leslie - awesome page!

pakosta said...

congrats on being guest designer! I love jenni bowlin!
your kids are gorgeous! I have a daughter named Savannah also!!!
love your layouts!
tara pollard pakosta

Jennifer Yates said...

SOOOO loving all your layouts!! He is a handsome boy! And I love what you did with JBS!!!

beckyjune said...

Leslie, I am not surprised. Your work is amazing- loved your work with the Jenni Bowlin. Congrats on the guest spot.

Jocelyn said...

I am so happy for you and your deserve it....with all that super talent that you have!!!!

Love that LO and now I am off to check out the site!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!