Thursday, September 9, 2010

*Sticky Blog Hop*

hi!
happy friday, friends!

how about a STICKY blog hop?
















Are you wondering what's up with that title today?

well....
it's because i'm a new *glue* girl!
and I couldn't be MORE excited to share this with you!
I love Glue Arts!! They make the BEST adhesive.
Have you ever tried the Glue Glider Pro?
It's my favorite adhesive!
I can't WAIT to try all the new adhesives they make.

for those of you who have come over
from Sherry Wright's blog...yes, you are in the right place!

after my blog,
you will head straight to Carole Janson's blog...
but first, leave a comment here on my blog
& you will be entered for a chance to win a Glue Glider Pro
(as seen above!) & a cartridge refill of your choice.

BONUS!
By keeping track of all 4 new Glue Girls
and emailing your answers to:  gluegirl@gluearts.com
you're entered to win the Pro, cartridge refill
as well as the new Extreme Adhesive Squares.

Be sure to leave your comments by Sunday, 9-12-10 .
Winners will be announced Monday on the Glue Arts Blog.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
For those that know me...HI!
For those that are new...I'm so excited to meet  you!

I'm leaving you today with a couple of American Crafts pages:

my sweet boy on his graduation day! Isn't he the CUTEST kid ever?

off to a crop tonight, I can't WAIT!