Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*Boo*

happy wednesday!
it's "boo" day over at the
Glue Arts blog...did you see??
Go check it out!

I have this up there:















isn't that Echo Park halloween paper the CUTEST???
To see what I did, how I did it, go to the Glue Arts blog...
& check out the other Glue Girls projects while you're there...
they are SPOOK-tacular (lame...I know.)

Here's a closer look:
















I'll be back soon with some more creations....
busy busy creating week this week!

I normally don't do this,
but I just have to shout a HUGE thank you to:
Scrapbook Trends, Cards, and Creating Keepsakes
You have no idea how I needed a pick me up this week!
thank you for requesting what you did, I can't wait to see them
in print :D

hope your day is fabulous!
go make memories...
xoxo,
~Leslie.

3 comments:

leah said...

HaHaHa! I LOVE it! Sooooo cute!

Melonie said...

Super cute card!!! Can't wait to see your pages in print either!!

Jennifer said...

super cute! Congrats on your publications! :)