Friday, October 1, 2010

*CUTE cute CUTE Etsy Shop opening...AND...*

did I say cute?
I can't even TELL you how cute.
My friend Wendy Hammer is opening up the
CUTEST Etsy shop...

she's selling hand made purses, jewelry
& even scrapbook embellishments!













































(aww...look at my little babies!)
















(samples of what she's made for me...)
Lovely....right?
she's one talented girl!!
You have to go check her out..
her store has a grand opening today!
and...she's even got the coolest contest going...

here's the details...
"Send the most people to my blog &
 win a gift from my shop!
They must leave a comment with the
 name of the person that sent them here!

Contest ends at midnight tonight (pacific time)!
"

and link to her blog:  Wendy Hammer Designs
plus a link to her etsy:  Wendy Hammer Designs Etsy Shop

go!
shop!
have fun!

and because I can't leave a post without a scrappy creation..
here's a little something I did for Glue Arts:




















I got to play with some fabulous Cosmo Cricket fabric!
Thank you Cosmo Cricket...I LOVE your products!

Be sure to check out the Glue Arts blog for all the beautiful
fabric creations the Glue Girls did!


closeups:
























have a lovely day...
it's date night tonight...
i can't wait!
xoxo,
~me