Saturday, October 16, 2010

*Hello, Lovely*

hi friends!
i just watched our Texas Rangers
beat those Yankees....
all the while creating...
and I wanted to share some more American Crafts goodies...

again, I mixed City Park with some Enchanted....






also some chipboard & some ribbon....
and my pretty girl
(yes, you've seen these photos before..Savannah's SR. photo.
some of my FAVES!
it's taken by my friend Andie Smith of eight 18 photography)

then just for fun...
























a little "hello" mixing some flowers and ribbons...

have a lovely rest of your weekend,
xoxo,
~me.

p.s.. remember...don't be shy, I love it when you say hi!
p.s.s....also?
I just did another studio clean up....
which means I have a TON of goodies to give away
so keep watching!

ok ONE more p.s....
I'm tired of my teaching hiatus...so...
been working on classes to teach soon @ Scrappers Boutique..
stay tuned.

18 comments:

Nitasha said...

I don't always comment, but you can be sure that I follow your blog and love your work! And yay, so happy to hear that you have a class in the works!!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

You know I'm a fan! I love your layout and beautiful card. How do you do it every time? Wish I lived closer to you..I'd be snagging those classes!

Renee said...

Leslie, I am loving the lovely a lot! Your layout and card a so pretty. I am with Sheri. I would be snagging your classes, too, if I lived closer!

The Mize of Texas said...

I have loved following along and would definitely come to a class. Keep us updated!

Chloe :-) said...

Gorgeous gorgeous creations here!!! Love the line of flowers on the LO :-)

Amy Coose said...

So happy for the Rangers!!! WOOHOO!! Love the LO, and seeing you work that AC. You were born to be on their DT. Hope you're having a good Sunday.

Cassie said...

Your layout is gorgeous and the card is super sweet!
=)

Pam said...

Woot, any team that beats the yankees is a team I like! Congrats to the Rangers! Beautiful page as always!

Keshet said...

I've been loving your AC pages!!

Melonie said...

I was pretty mad at those Yankees...but then I thought...well at least Leslie will be happy:)
LOVE that LO and the card is adorable too! You rock!

Nicole said...

WHOOHOO! Glad to hear you are coming off teaching Hiatus can't wait to take another of your classes. with holidays approaching maybe you could do a countdown to christmas tray that would be AWESOME!!!

julie.schellin said...

You have inspired me to add more bows on my layouts. With 4 daughters, more bows seems like a great idea. :)

Linda.B said...

I love the flowers on the layout. I am really into flowers right now. I was trying to decide how I could man them up and put them on a page with my son!

I love your work.

Blossom inch said...

i love all the above!

Angie P said...

you are so tallented, I just love the layouts you've been putting out latley!!

Sasha Holloway said...

you are always rocking it out ..

Amy Coon said...

YOu ROCK!! Lov3 this!

Bambi Pro said...

LOVELY