Friday, October 15, 2010

*Sunshine, Day Bright'ner & TGIF!*

hi!
happy tgif!
hope yours is fantastically fabulous ♥

today I'm sharing with you a couple of things I made for
my scrapbook store:  Scrappers Boutique using
my 2 favorite lines from American Crafts...
Enchanted & City Park...



my sunshines...so sweet, I love those kids!

and...how much have I enjoyed having her back home this short bit..
(even if it is just for a short semester...)






















that's my girl, brightening up everyones day...:D

American Crafts paper is so easy & fun & versatile.
I just love it!

so...
what are your plans for the weekend?
i'll be creating, spending time with the fam
& on Saturday meeting some sweet friends for lunch, yay!!

xoxo.

9 comments:

Wendy Hammer said...

Love! Shewwwwwwwwwwt, you already knew that though. :) Happy day!

Smiles,
Wen ♥♥♥

My Etsy Shop ♥
My Blog ♥
Wendy Hammer Designs Design Team Call ♥

leah said...

FABULOUS. I love them, girl. You are seriously on a roll lately! ^_^

Jocelyn said...

LOVE these sweet friend!!!! Just PERFECT!!!

Have a great weekend...I am off to a soccer game on Saturday and watching some football on Sunday!!! GO RAVENS!!! :-)

Mel said...

2 beautiful pages!! LOVE them:)
We are heading to the Pumpkin patch this weekend♥ Can't wait! Hope you have a great one:)

Anna Sigga said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts girlie!!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet and beautiful pages! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet and beautiful pages! :)

Wendy Hammer said...

Ps... I never met a Leslie Ashe layout I didn't like! :)

Smiles,
Wen ♥♥♥

My Etsy Shop ♥
My Blog ♥
Wendy Hammer Designs Design Team Call ♥

Cassie said...

Hello Amazing!!!!
You rock, sista!!
=)