Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*There Could NEVER Be A More Beautiful You*

 It's Tuesday, already? Seems this weekend just FLEW by
in a flash and now this week is starting to.
Yesterday was a *blur* it went by so fast.

Today I want to share a couple of my For The Luv of Art
October layouts:



This kit is jam packed with lots of beautiful
goodies by Hambly, My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee, Prima & more!
There's even an EXCLUSIVE 8x8 paper pack
designed by Norma Kennedy & Amy Teets
called: "La Mode"
and  beautiful stamps too!
(check out the dress forms!)
Here's a link to the kit:

 


I added the cardstock on this layout...
the flowers are cut out from the paper pad
I mentioned above.

 
and just because I felt like sharing....
My title, today,  is more than just about my layouts of my beautiful girl...
It's a song that I LOVE!
It's a Christian song...by Jonny Diaz.
-with powerful words...words I hope my girl
(and any young girl!) take to heart and always remember--
 they were MADE for a purpose...
and there could never be a more beautiful "you."
Always be who YOU are. Listen....



Have a beautiful day,
xoxo,
~me.

14 comments:

Sarabeth said...

what gorgeous LO's! thanks for sharing-i'm definitely going to check out that kit :)

xo
sarabeth

Lesley Langdon said...

OK - tears in my eyes - beautiful song! Thanks for sharing, and lovely work as always, your daughter is beautiful and blessed to have a Mom like you who guides her in truth. Hugs.

leah said...

Gorgeous work, Leslie! You rocked that kit! And the photos are fabulous...

Kimberly said...

Such GORGEOUS creations...and LOVE LOVE LOVE that song too! xx
Love ya,
K

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!! :)

Mel said...

Ok now that I am crying...that is a fantastic song and message Leslie and it just adds to the many reasons why I LOVE YOU! You are amazing and so are these LO's:) (((HUGS)))

Nicole said...

My friend and I just went by Scrapper's Boutique to pick up some treasure :) and saw several of your new layouts on display. They look so pretty! We are ready for your next upcoming class...any hints or sneak peaks?????

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! Leslie your work is so beautiful as always. That top layout of your daughter is SO breathtaking! You gave it such an elegant look, and your daughter looks so beautiful!

Gina Lideros said...

these are absolutely amazing Leslie!

MandyKay said...

stunning layout, missy!!!

Nancy W said...

Beautiful as always!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Just found your blog today. Love your beautiful layouts:)

Ibis said...

Your layouts are just breathtaking today!!

Pam said...

As always your layouts are amazing! Thank you for making me drool on my keyboard once again!