Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*Tricks Inside*

It's that time...
time to start sharing tricks, treats & all things halloween!

Up on the Glue Arts Blog today you'll see my assignment
which was to use the Car Accents on a halloween project.
I like all things FUN on halloween (so not a scary girl, eek!)
so I decided to make something small to set on my scrappy desk.
my little witch's hat & trick bucket are PERFECT!










--for complete directions on how I created these, 
go to the Glue Arts Blog
be sure to check out all the other bootiful
designs from the Glue Girls.

happy hump day,
xoxo,
me.

p.s. thank you everyone for listening in to the PaperGirls show yesterday!
it was a GREAT show.  If you didn't get to attend the live show,
you can download the PaperGirls Papertalk show at iTunes.
all you do is search:  Papertalk.
You can also click here:  PaperTalk to see how to listen to the recording.

thanks again!
~leslie.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know a little girl here that would so LOVE those! How ADORABLE! xx
Love ya,
K

Jennifer said...

cute!

Jocelyn said...

Ohhhhh...I adore these.....you can always send them my way!!! :-)

PERFECT!!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

So cute! You are too creative!

Wendy Hammer said...

That is hecka cute!!! That little hat, I love. Wonder if it would fit on my head? :D

Smiles,
Wendy

Wendy Hammer Designs Design Team Call ♥